1. Gift Vouchers have a value equal to that printed on the Gift Voucher. This comprises of the
photography session and the printed Gift Voucher value towards products purchased through
Rainblue Photography Studio.
2. The Gift Voucher has no cash value, cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
3. The Vouchers cannot be used after the expire date printed out.
4. Vouchers are not transferable.
5. Only one voucher may be used per session.
6. Vouchers may only be used for new sessions and may not be used to purchase products from
7. Voucher can only be exchanged for the service quoted on the voucher.
8. Gift Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase. (Please note there’s
possibility that we might alter the packagesfrom time to time, customers can use the voucher
value to against the packages when redeem.
9. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer(i.e. Mini Session).
10. Photo sessions once booked may not be cancelled and may only be rescheduled once.
11. No refunds are permitted once copyright has been handed over in the form of images
purchased in digital format.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of
Rainblue Photography), Rainblue Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all
aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions,
this may involve changing appointment times and dates or move the booking to a partner
studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
13. Rainblue Photography accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal
belongings brought to either the session or viewing.
14. For copyright purposes, no personal photography or filming is permitted during the session
or at the viewing, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other
photographic/video capture Rainblue Photography and can be used for advertising/display
purposes at Rainblue Photograph’s discretion.
15. Rainblue Photography will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot
guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of
certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibres. It’s sometimes impossible to record
on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
16. Portrait clients must attend the viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered